Sunoasis Writers Network

Job leads, News, and Conversations with Those Who Write and Edit

All Discussions Tagged 'writing' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Find Freelance Content Writers In Nagpur City

Welcome to salmaanjum.com for freelance content writing offerings, a contract content author in Nagpur, India and content material author i…

Started by Salma Anjum

0 Jan 27

Future of Ning Network

I received a message from Ning about it's future plans. Some members are aware of the changes Ning proposes. The gist of it is that Ning wi…

Started by David Eide

11 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Ovidiu Bufnila

Newsweek article about freelance writing.

This article in Newsweek depicts the shifting sands of freelance writing. "As the U.S. economy sputters its way back to health, American fr…

Started by David Eide

1 May 20, 2010
Reply by April

The decline in freelance rates

There's an article in the Los Angeles Times about the freelance marketplace. It's not a pretty picture but does jibe with what writers have…

Started by David Eide

1 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Lin Edwards

Freelance writer question about "revision"

On the Q and A at Sunoasis.com a freelance writer wrote and asked "Is there a point when an editor isn’t just asking for a "revision," but…

Started by David Eide

0 Dec 22, 2009

Sharing some good news

Good afternoon everyone: I entered one of my fiction stories in a contest recently, and while I wasn't a winner, I was one of the top 10 c…

Started by Kristie Lorette

4 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Darlene Cain

What's the best contemporary book on writing?

That's the title of a discussion on LinkedIn that I just visited. I mentioned my favorites as: "The Art of Writing, Teachings of the Chines…

Started by David Eide

1 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by David Eide

Writers community BookRix offers free print-on-demand program

Hi everybody! You should check out www.BookRix.com, the new community for writers and readers. Create your books online using your own de…

Started by Nils

0 Apr 2, 2009

Writing for Children / Adolescents

I've got what I think is a great idea and a catchy style for a childrens' story. Does anyone know a reputable agent or publishing house tha…

Started by Sean

2 Mar 14, 2009
Reply by April

Can you point me in the right direction??

Hi all. I'm still very new to this site but I'm learning it quickly. I have a slight dilemma and I'm hoping someone out there can steer me…

Started by Elizabeth

6 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by RJ Medak

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by David Eide.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service